Fees and Charges for 2013 - 2014 School Year
Full details of fees and charges can be found in the 2013 - 2014 Fees Leaflet. Key points are as follows:
- An application fee (normally £100) is payable to begin the application process.
- Fees vary with the age of the pupil up to a maximum of £11,750 per year.
- Our preferred payment method is direct debit, in ten equal instalments.
- Charges are reduced for second and subsequent children who attend simultaneously.
- We operate the government's early years funding for three and four year olds.
- We have a fee assistance programme based on ability to pay. More details here.
- We offer boarding places with school families. Charges up to a maximum of £2,825 per term full board.
- Additional charges are kept to a minimum, but we do charge extra for school trips and for musical instrument hire.